Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Meeting the character

Hello, my name is kamran smith and I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. I am in highschool and I can't wait to join the army like my brother Darius. Life hasn't been the easiest for me these past couple of days. Darius has been identified as a terrorist. He's seen on video as the bomber of the US embassy in Turkey. I myself, have been trying to get my family and i out of the government jail. 

I would describe myself as caring because as I stated in the book, "this is it. My only chance to save my brother." I would also describe myself as wise because in the text i said, "I had to think quick. Maybe she won't notice." I think others would describe me as brave. Personally, I think they see me this way because of how I saved my brother. In the book it said, "I flinched, but the soldier hadn't shot me."

One big conflict that I have faced is that my brother was accused for being a terrorist. This was a problem because they've got it all wrong. In the text it stated, "I didn't have time to care about anything except proving that Darius wasn't a traitor. One plan I have for the future is to raise awareness to people that are accused of something just because of their race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment