Thursday, December 31, 2015

Divergent (Predictions)

Divergent by Veronica Roth 



         Chapter 5 is about how the main characters, Caleb (brother) and Beatrice (sister), and the rest of the family, go into the Choosing Ceremony. Each individual Faction goes up and picks what they want to fulfill throughout their own lifetime. Caleb goes up and chooses Erudite, next up is Beatrice. She is very nervous but is confident in her answer: Dauntless. My prediction for the next chapter is that Beatrice will end up liking what she chose instead of worrying if she picked the right one. I think this because in the book it said, "My blood drips onto the carpet between the two bowls. Then, with a gasp I can’t contain, I shift my hand forward, and my blood sizzles on the coals." This shows how she was at first nervous or unsure of her choice. In the book it also states, "I am selfish. I am brave." This shows how in the end, she doesn't think she will regret it.

1 comment:

  1. OH! I read Divergent and a little bit of Insurgent, I never really finished the series but I've watched the two movies ( 500% sure it's not accurate though ) aND LET ME TELL YOU, I was angry when I found out some things xD I really hope you like it

    ReplyDelete